Friday, June 12, 2009

Ordinary Look Web Log

Blogosphere, June 2009.

I have write a lot on my previous web blog on wordpress.com, and now I think I may need to try another platform for blogging activity.

I am now here, it is nothing but just trying to find another home for my ideas and thinking. I am relatively new to blogger as you may find this blog themes will be changed frequently in the next few weeks after I feel comfortable and choose one themes of my choise.

I will also try to be more focus about my post on this blog. If my previous blog I write many things from celebrity, politic, to technology, here I will focus but deeper on certain topic.

I haven’t decided what topic or topics to cover here, just see in the next post. And if you want to suggest any topic of your interest, you are more than welcome to do so. Just write me an e-mail and I will consider if I can do it or not.

Well, I think this is enough for the first entry in this blog. Keep reading and following my blog and I hope to stay in touch will you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment